CerroZone destroys airborne pathogens by sucking air into a chamber with continuously generated ozone gas. The air then moves through a catalyst which scrubs the ozone, emitting clean air.
- Complete industrial design styling
- Ground up mechanical design
- Material selection and testing for extreme harsh ozone + UV environment
- Electronic hardware and software, IoT cloud connectivity
Safety and Agency Testing
- Intertek Safety
- Intertek “Zero Ozone” certification
- EPA, OSHA, CARB ozone standards
- FDA 510(k) Class II medical device
- Field trials
Design for Manufacturing and Assembly
- Complete 3D and 2D drawing package
- BOMs and detailed work instructions
- Modular assembly design
- Tamper proof design while maintaining serviceability
Prototype and Preproduction Builds
- Preliminary foam core prototypes to test size, mobility and ergonomic factors
- We built 20+ fully functional units here in our shop
- 10-unit prototype build for development, Intertek testing, and trade shows
- 10-unit preproduction build — SOLD to first CerroZone customer!
99%+ reduction of SARS-CoV-2 in a single-pass (1.2 seconds).
99.99%+ reduction of SARS-CoV-2 after 30 minutes.
For more information visit: CERROZONE.COM