We currently have no open positions, but if you’re interested, check back later! Here is an example of what we tend to look for:
MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
As a Mechanical Design Engineer with DiMonte Group, you will get to tackle all aspects of the product design and development process. Engineers in our multi-disciplined team are talented, innovative, and results oriented individuals who prefer to work at a faster pace. The ideal candidate will have hands on experience conceiving innovative concepts and transforming them into successful new products using their creative and analytical skills. This is a position for those who enjoy solving problems with practical and manufacturable solutions.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a U.S. citizen with a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or similar education, and 3-6 years of product development experience.
- You are passionate about building, prototyping, and continuously developing your mechanical aptitude. You can quickly and confidently work in the shop with metal, plastic, clay, foam core, and wood to test and validate your ideas, and you’re excited to inspect, assemble and debug your own prototype designs.
- You are a fast learner, able to navigate and implement new technologies, take on any challenge and tackle all aspects of the design process. You can collaborate seamlessly across disciplines and easily identify what you don’t know.
- You can clearly articulate the process, approach, and impact of your design in verbal and visual presentation. You can sketch in brainstorming sessions, make easy to read graphs of test results in Excel, write test plans and product specifications, and communicate all of that to the project team and client.
- You are fluent in fundamental design skills like 3D CAD software (SOLIDWORKS preferred), FEA simulation, 2D CAD drawings, engineering calculations, and tolerance stack-up analysis.
- You have a good working knowledge and understanding of common manufacturing processes including injection molding, thermoforming, casting, machining, stamping, sheet metal, blow molding, cast urethane, SLA, SLS, FDM, etc. You’re good at picking the best material and process for the application.
HOW WE SPEND OUR TIME
- CAD/computer work – 50%
- Shop prototyping and testing – 40%
- Team meetings – 10%
DiMonte Group Inc is always interested in speaking with:
- Industrial Designers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Software Developers
We look for individuals with a proven track record of creating innovative concepts and developing them into successful new products, who are able to balance creativity with good analytical skills while staying focused on results. If you enjoy problem solving, love challenges, and are committed to continuous improvement, we want to talk to you! Warmth, honesty, integrity, and humor are important. Openness to give and receive constructive feedback is required.
Please feel free to contact us