EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER
As an Embedded Software Engineer with DiMonte Group, you will tackle all aspects of the product design and development process. Engineers in our multi-disciplined team are talented, innovative, and results-oriented individuals who prefer to work at a faster pace. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience conceiving innovative concepts and transforming them into successful new products using their creative and analytical skills. This is a position for those who enjoy solving problems with practical and manufacturable solutions.
- $75,000 – $120,000 based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a U.S. citizen with a B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Computer Science or similar education, and 3-6+ years of product development experience.
- You are passionate about close-to-the-hardware software development and continuously developing your skills. You can quickly and confidently write, review, and test your own code, and you’re excited debugging code running on new hardware using oscilloscopes and other engineering tools.
- You are a fast learner, able to navigate and implement new technologies, take on any challenge and tackle all aspects of the design process. You can collaborate seamlessly across disciplines and easily identify what you don’t know.
- You can clearly articulate the process, approach, and impact of your design in verbal and visual presentation. You can sketch in brainstorming sessions, make easy-to-read graphs of test results in Excel, write test plans and product specifications, and communicate all of that to the project team and client.
- You are fluent in fundamental design skills like interpreting schematics, block diagrams, and PCB layouts. You have good working knowledge and understanding of microcontroller peripherals like I2C, UART, SPI, USB, ADC, DAC, DMA, RTC, CAN, timers, etc.
- You are familiar with developing and debugging firmware in both high-level applications and on bare-metal microcontrollers using C / C++. Bonus points if you have experience in motor control (brushed, brushless, stepper, etc.), BLE, USB, RTOS, STM32 and other ARM M cores, or discrete signal processing and digital filtering.
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR TIME
- Code design, computer work – 60%
- Shop prototyping and debugging – 20%
- Customer communications, team meetings – 20%
Does this sound like you? Send us your resume and portfolio below.
DiMonte Group Inc is always interested in speaking with:
- Industrial Designers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Software Developers
We look for individuals with a proven track record of creating innovative concepts and developing them into successful new products, who are able to balance creativity with good analytical skills while staying focused on results. If you enjoy problem solving, love challenges, and are committed to continuous improvement, we want to talk to you! Warmth, honesty, integrity, and humor are important. Openness to give and receive constructive feedback is required.
Please feel free to contact us